* AARP Montana: AARP Capitol Caregiver Award. Awarded for Senator Caferro’s legislative work impacting family caregivers in the legislature.
* Easter Seals Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain: 2018 Community Partner of the Year for Mary’s loyalty and amazing commitment to independence for people who have disabilities
* Montana Medical Association: 2018 Friend of the MMA. Recognized as a legislator who worked for the common good of all patients and physicians.
* Enlisted Association of the National Guard of Montana and Montana National Guard Association: The COL Harry C. Kessler “First Montana Volunteer” Award for Senator Caferro’s endless support of our service members, veterans and their families.
* American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network: The Lifetime Achievement Award is a “once in a while” award the organization presents to lawmakers “who have gone above and beyond in legislative action over a lifetime.”
* Montana Cannabis Industry Association: Presented the Service Award for protecting access to medical marijuana and assuring a safe and functional system of access.
* Easterseals: Sen. Mary Caferro was one of 12 Americans honored for her outstanding advocacy onbehalf of people who have disabilties.
* NAMI Montana: “NAMI Hero Award” for her outstanding legislative advocacy effort on behalf of Montanans who live with serious mental illness and their families.
* MT Conference on Suicide Prevention: In 2014 Mary received the Impact Award for having a positive impact on suicide.
* Poverty Law Center: recognized Mary for her work on social and economic justice.
* Helena Industries: honored Mary with Advocate of the Year on behalf of people who have developmental disabilities in 2012.
* Department of Defense Certificate of Appreciation MVP: for supporting service men and women, the National Guard, veterans and their families.
* MT Food Security Council: Recognized Mary for innovative solutions to hunger for the community garden project.
* Veterans of Foreign Wars: Recognized Mary for her legislation on behalf of homeless vets.
* Habitat for Humanity: Chose Mary to head up their Teddy Bear Parade
* Families USA: “National Consumer Health Advocate of the Year”
* Petra Fellow: Chosen for her work as an unsung hero for human rights
* Special Food Security Council Award: For her untiring efforts to find funding for emergency food for Montanans.
* AWARE Inc. “Advocate of the Year” for Mary’s unyielding effort for people who have disabilities.
* Fleming Fellow: Selected for her courage, commitment to public service and understanding of the integral role of government in social justice
* National Partnership for Women and Families: “Legislator doing the Most for Working Families.”